Wednesday 21 March 2012

MY FAVOURITE FASHION ONLINE SHOPPING SITES & RECENT SALE BUYS


It was officially the first day of Spring yesterday and that means summer is just around the corner so i'm starting to think about my transitional and summer wardrobe.

I recently purchased a few items in the sales and fingers crossed I hope we’ll have the weather for me to wear them!

As I have two young children Evie who is nearly four and Erin who has just turned one I no longer can wear my sky scraper heels for the school run etc, so for me now I tend to wear wedges or flats.  So much easier to wear when you’re rushing around all day! (I tend not to use the word practical!)

Being a working Mum I LOVE Internet shopping as I can really view and think about what I’m purchasing for everyday wear or for a special occasion outfit.  This I usually do when the children are in bed. I even do my grocery shopping online!

My favourite online shopping sites I tend to buy from are:
www.asos.com
www.net-a-porter.com (usually sale items only)
and most recently www.cocosa.com
www.ebay.com

I’d say I can find pretty much everything I want from these sites and their delivery and returns process is fantastic.

Here are a few of my recent sale purchases…

MELISSA ODABASH Panama hat with leather detail 
RRP £92.00 SALE Price: £40.00 
www.cocosa.com











MATTHEW WILLIAMSON Printed cotton playsuit
RRP £275 SALE Price: £55.00
www.net-a-porter.com














JIMMY CHOO Wish Gladiator Sandals
RRP £295 SALE Price: £120
www.jimmychoo.com







ÉTOILE ISABEL MARANT Warick leopard cotton sweater
RRP: £250 SALE Price: £50.00
www.net-a-porter.com










ISABEL MARANT
Pop Color beaded brass bracelet

RRP: £50 each SALE Price: £15.00 each
www.net-a-porter.com









ÉTOILE ISABEL MARANT
Mati mohair-blend sweater

RRP: £205 SALE Price: £41.00
www.net-a-porter.com

















J BRAND DENIM
Agnes waxed-denim cropped pants

RRP: £290 SALE Price: £76.00 
www.outnet.com
















What's been your best buy in the sales?

Love Jo x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig