Sunday 29 July 2012

MY SS12 SALE BUYS...

I DO love a sale so here's a little look at what I've purchased recently from the SS12 sales...

One of my favourite casual designers is Marc Jacobs diffusion line Marc by Marc Jacobs which was launched in 2001 and renowned for its quirky reworkings of timeless design classics.

As mentioned in my previous Blogs, I prefer to shop online and for designer sale items I tend to buy from Net-a-Porter and The Outnet.

MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Crest cotton-blend sweatshirt  Was: £165  Sale Price: £66 www.net-a-porter.com



And to go with the sweatshirt...


MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Indigo cotton-jersey leggings. Was £145  Sale Price: £50.75 www.theoutnet.com



I also decided to treat myself to a new bag!!  I've been carrying around a baby change bag for the past year and a half now and tell you the truth I'm sick of the sight of it! I really love my handbags but still needed a bag which could fit a few nappies, baby wipes and snack essentials in for my girls. I've had my eye on a Mulberry Oversized Alexa which seemed perfect to accommodate all these things.

I was lucky enough to grab one of these in the Net-a-Porter sale as soon as it went live whilst I was on holiday.  Even more it was the colour I wanted.  The colour is described as Foggy Gray with tonal dark-chrome hardware and to compliment the bag I also went for the matching purse :-)


MULBERRY
Oversized Alexa leather bag. Was £925   Sale Price £647.50 30% OFF
www.net-a-porter.com


MULBERRY 
Postman's Lock Continental leather wallet.  Was £280   Sale Price £196 30% OFF
www.net-a-porter.com
Here's another picture of the bag and purse which were both waiting for me when I got home from holiday.  Definitely helped with my post holiday blues!




What's been your best sale buy this year?

Love Jo x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig