Monday 28 January 2013

MY AW12 NET-A-PORTER SALE BUYS...


Here's a little look at to what I've been buying from my favourite online shopping site Net-a-Porters Winter Sale. 

I was quite pleased with myself as I didn't go as crazy as I usually do! but very happy with my  new purchases.

I opted more for tops in this Sale (instead of bags and shoes!!) as I can wear a couple of them now and through the summer.

I've had my eye on the Karl Saatchi skirt since it was first added to the site and I'm over the moon that I managed to get this in the sale.  It's definitely my best sale buy this year!

Also The McQ Alexander McQueenTartan ipad case to keep my ipad safe and cosy!  



KARL by Karl Lagerfield
Saatchi pleated faux leather mini skirt     Was: £130     Sale Price: £39   70% OFF


KARL by Karl Lagerfield
Jerry PVC-sleeve cotton-jersey sweatshirt  Was: £115   Sale Price: £34.50   70% OFF





T BY ALEXANDER WANG
Classic slub-jersey T-shirt    Was:£75    Sale Price: £37.50    50% OFF




T BY ALEXANDER WANG
Jersey top    Was: £100    Sale Price: £40   60% OFF




SPLENDID
Cotton-blend jersey turtleneck top  Was: £61 Sale Price: £36.60 40% OFF




MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
Tartan jacquard iPad case  Was: £85  Sale Price:  £42.50   50% OFF



Let me know what you think of my sale buys and also if you have grabbed any bargains lately.  If not Net-a-Porters Sale is on until Thursday 29th January where there's some real little gems still to be found with fantastic savings of up to 80% off!

Love Jo x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig