Monday 14 January 2013

MY WINTER SKIN SAVIOUR - ELEMIS CELLULAR RECOVERY SKIN BLISS CAPSULES

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year to you all and I'm sorry I haven't been posting many blogs lately. I have been extremely busy with Blondie Media Productions TV Show Harley Street Beauty Series 1 and other projects.

As I've woken up to snow this morning and freezing cold weather outside I thought I would start this year off by sharing with you one of my favorite winter skin must haves and what's been helping my skin get through these horrid months.

My skin can become very dry and almost sore in cold weather as it is very sensitive and sometimes my moisturiser alone is just not enough to help this from happening. I find I need a little something else to help my skin.  I’ve tried numerous serums but finally found the perfect little helper!

As some of you may know from reading my previous blogs (MY HOLIDAY MAKEUP & BEAUTY ESSENTIALS)  I’m a huge fan of Elemis and have been so for some years now. I use the entire pro collagen range and from time to time also enjoy their amazing facials (MY ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN QUARTZ LIFT FACIAL).  So to add to my daily routine I have been using their Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules for the past couple of months.


Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules contain pure Moringa Oil and with its unique anti-ageing properties dramatically renew skin elasticity and skin youthfulness. 

The Anti-Oxidants physically repair the visible signs of ageing and counteract the damaging effects of pollution by sweeping clean the network of skin cells, ridding it of harmful toxins.

They come in a pot of 60 capsules split with 30 Pink and 30 Green and are quick and easy to use.

After cleansing and toning but before moisturising you twist the top of the capsule and squeeze the oil into the palm of the hand and rub both palms together to warm the oil and spread evenly over the face and neck area.

I use one Pink Rose capsule in the morning to stimulate micro circulation and vitality and then in the evening one Green Lavender capsule to repair the skin and encourage a peaceful night's sleep.

Then I continue my routine by using Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

These really are amazing and my skin has been looking incredible. It is less sore, dry and irritated. They are available from Time to Spa website and other Elemis retailers 
RRP £62.00.

For those of you who would like to try the Elemis Pro-Collagen range including the capsules, Time to Spa do a fab little trial kit for £29.00.  Click here to take a look.

Love Jo x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi
    I love elemis products have got two pots of these have a storeroom full of elemis products am Addicted
    A great blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig