Thursday 1 August 2013

GET THE LOOK - NOIR EYES

Here's a simple step by step guide on how to achieve the below look I done on Britain & Irelands Next Top Model Anastasija Bogatirjova for Shooting Beauty...


 The Look

After prepping the skin with Benefit Pore Professional and Lucas Papaw on the lips I started first by concealing the eyes using my Bobbi Brown BBU Palette.

Eyes: Using Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in Deep Black (E103) I applied this all over the eye lid and lower lash line ensuring it was applied very close to the base of the lashes so no skin was visible. Then blending outwards to create the winged effect and around the edges to soften I used a MAC 217 soft brush.

Using MAC Blackground I applied this with a MAC 235 flat eye shadow brush to the lid area to intensify the colour including the lower lash line and added a touch of Illamasqua Liquid metal in Silver to the inner corner on both eyes.

I then pencilled the upper and lower waterline with Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner and applied MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in Black using disposable mascara wands from Victoria Loves Beauty.  

Face: For the foundation & concealer I used my Bobbi Brown BBU palette with a Shu Uemura Natural No 18 foundation brush and a MAC 195 concealer brush.

Cheeks: I slightly contoured the cheeks with my contour palette from MAC. Not adding any Blusher and powdered with Shu Uemura Matte Face Powder.

Lips: I blotted the lips with tissue paper to remove the excess Lucas Papaw and with my foundation brush that still contained a little product brushed over the lips to lighten them slightly.

Once I finished the look I then patted a tiny amount of MAC clear gloss to the centre of the eyelids to give a slight wet look.

Hope you enjoyed this step by step guide and if you try this look at home don't forget to send me a pic! 

Love
Jo x

Products used...

Skin Prep: Benefit Pore Professional & Lucas Papaw
Brushes used:
Shu Uemura No14 Foundation Brush
MAC195 Concealer Brush
MAC 235 Eyeshadow Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush
Makeup Products:
Bobbi Brown BBU Palette
Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes E103 Deep Black
MAC Blackground Paint Pot
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner
MAC Zoom Lash
MAC Clear Gloss




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig