Thursday 8 August 2013

HELLO KITTY BEAUTY SPA DUBAI


After recently returning from our holiday to Dubai, I had to share the fantastic morning we had whilst out there to celebrate my daughters 5th birthday.

After watching her mummy spend time manicuring the nails of others and always asking me to do hers, I read a blog by Mommy in Dubai a few months back about a Hello Kitty Beauty Spa that had recently opened in The Jumeirah Town Centre in Dubai. 

With Evie’s love of the famous brand I thought this would be perfect to take her along to for some birthday pampering.

I sent an email to the spa who forwarded me an age-graded ‘Queen’ and ‘Princesses’ price list to choose our treatments.

I asked Evie what she would like and we booked the Kitty Mani-Pedi Combo priced at just 110 Dirhams (£19.00).

On arrival at spa, we were greeted by the lovely ladies who worked there, who chaperoned us to the spa area and Evie was helped into a mini Kitty robe before starting her treatments.  The entire spa décor was beautiful!

The Decor - Hello Kitty Spa Dubai

Starting with the Kitty Cure Mani Evie’s hands were treated to a scrub, file, massage and Pink nail polish what Evie had chosen from the huge collection! Evie then opted to have some nail art for her ring fingers.

Hello Kitty beauty Spa Nail Art

While her hands were drying she then continued her treatments with her pedicure and went for a bright pinky/orange colour on her toes.

They had a fantastic collection of merchandise and mini cafe in the reception area that served hot beverages, fresh juices and cute Hello Kitty cupcakes.


Hello Kitty Beauty Spa Reception Area


For my birthday girl I treated Evie to some Hello Kitty flip flops to complete the look and a yummy chocolate cupcake!


We absolutely loved our morning at the spa and we'll definitely be visiting again! I want to thank all the lovely ladies who work there and making it so much fun for Evie & myself! It was definitely a birthday to remember.

Everything was so reasonably priced. At just a total of 190 dirhams (£33.00) that included the treatments, the nail art, Evie's flip flops and Cupcake.

Next time, I think i'll be joining in and choosing a few of the treatments from the Queens treatment menu.

For those who would like more details please visit their website where you can also enquire about hosting a party there for a special occasion. They also run some fantastic deals.

Their Opening Hours are:
Open Daily from 10am - 10pm
To Book:
+971 4 344 9598

Town Center, Dubai

Has anyone else visited the spa? I would love to know what you thought?

Love Jo x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig