Monday 14 April 2014

How to get a perfect natural tan the Vita Liberata Way By Guest Blogger Naomi Isted - The London Lifestylist



In preparation for filming in HD at the Gold Class Celebrity Launch Party for Inanch London with Blondie Entertainment our makeup artist Jo Coletta recommended trying a Vita Liberata spray tan. She also explained the importance of using the prep and post products to gain that perfect colour. Here's the products and prep I did, my tan looked gorgeous on the night and extremely natural. Vita Liberata kindly offered to send me the products in preparation for the launch. So with spring in the air and short skirts on trend its time to tan those pins and tan them in style. Here's my guide on how to create the perfect spring tan.


STEP 1: EXFOLIATE
About 5 days before tanning  I exfoliated my entire body first using; 
SUPER FINE SKIN POLISH a MOISTURISING EXFOLIATOR (175ML/5.91 FL.OZ) IT COSTS £12.50.

Use this gentle but effective exfoliator with Jojoba beads and ultra-hydrating properties to prepare the skin for a perfect tan.

Is this product for you?
It's ideal for everyone that uses self tan because exfoliation is the first key step to a flawless tan. This was the first time I had applied an exfoliator into dry skin not wet skin. I then washed it off in the bath. It was gentle and my skin felt great.

STEP 2: PREP THE SKIN
I shaved my legs first then moisturised the night before my spray tan using: 
MOISTURE BOOST BODY TREATMENT

LUXURY HYDRATION (175ML/5.91 FL.OZ) AGAIN THIS IS £12.50.. ITS LIGHT AND SOFT.

This amazing luxurious moisturiser, used daily following your self tan application, will keep the skin looking tanned for longer and feeling super soft but its also good the day before your spray tan to make your skin soft.

Is this product for you?
Perfect for those who want to prolong a tan and like a subtle shimmer in a moisturiser.


STEP 3:
Jo came round and moisturised any dry areas, covered the palms of my feet and my hair and got spraying she used their Ecaudor medium tan. My tan then developed over the next 4 hours, this is how it looks initially before you wash it off and then the gorgeous tan is uncovered after you shower.


STEP 4: 
The day before I continued to use the moisture boost body treatment and in preparation for filming we used this wonderful product which is great when your filming in HD. It's called 'Capture the Light' Cream, the range comprises of illuminating skin finishers with Opaque or Translucent coverage which can be used as stand-alone skin perfectors, or alongside the Vita Liberata tanning range to accentuate a natural bronze tan.  


Capture the Light Opaque illuminating skin finishers are considered by beauty experts to be “better than a BB Cream for the Body”.  Translucent illuminating skin finishers offer exceptional iridescence without the coverage.


And finally as you can see my tan on the night looked amazing, her I am with singer/songwriter Nina Nesbitt. I wore a long open back dress by Honor Gold, again Jodie did my makeup which looked gorgeous and my hair was done by Roberto at Inanch London.



My tan has now faded gradually and looked so natural on the night but it really is important to remember to exfoliate and moisturise if you want to avoid the tell tale fack tan signs.
For more information on for Vita Liberata, click here: http://www.vitaliberata.co.uk/

My makeup artist and her tips, click here: www.jocolettabeauty.com

My hair and Gold Class Hair extensions: www.inanch.com


My dress www.honorgold.com



Thanks again for the lovely products my tan looked oscars worthy and obviously thanks so much to Jo Coletta for spraying me with such expertise.

By Style & Beauty Journalist  Naomi Isted
Twitter & Instagram @naomikisted

http://www.ultimatelifestylist.com/

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig