Monday 17 August 2015

MY CURRENT FRAGRANCE - ESCENTRIC MOLECULES MOLECULE 01






I have to tell you about a fragrance I purchased a little while back that I was recommended by a good friend of mine.

If you're like me and find it hard to find that perfect everyday perfume then read on...

Escentric Molecules' 'Molecule 01' contains one single ingredient - the aroma chemical 'Iso E Super'. Traditionally used as a base note that adds subtle woody tones, it will work with your natural scent to create an entirely individual fragrance. It's designed to fade and resurface throughout the day. 

Since I've started wearing it I've had so many compliments and always asked what perfume I'm wearing. I'm so obsessed I have the larger bottle at home and the travel size for my handbag.

Give it a try ladies, you won't be disappointed.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© JO COLETTA. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig